E1: 41: P41026 Cannot Add Primary Location After Being Kicked Out
(Doc ID 2272517.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Occasionally the system kicks the users out, or the users kill the web session in the middle of something. The issue is when user kicked out of P41026 - Work with Item Branch. If did not add the Primary Location at the time of adding the item branch, then user will have to delete the item branch record and start over. Since the system recognizes the Primary Location does not exist, it seems the system should allow the user to add it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add branch (not copy) then kill web session before adding primary LOCN
2. Branch 305 for inventory item now exists
3. Use row exit Location Revisions to add named primary location. Notice no LOCN's exist.
4. Click Add, enter Primary LOCN blank or “.”, then click OK. Notice the Primary/Secondary has an S and is grayed out. This prevents adding a Primary Location.
5. Error is Primary Bin Does Not Exist for Item. P41024_W41024A Error ID 2198.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!