E1: 41: P41026 Cannot Add Primary Location After Being Kicked Out
Last updated on MAY 31, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Occasionally the system kicks the users out, or the users kill their web session in the middle of something. The issue we have is when we are kicked out of P41026 - Work with Item Branch. If you don't add the Primary Location at the time you are adding the item branch, then you have to delete the item branch record and start over. Since the system recognizes the Primary Location does not exist, it seems the system should allow the user to add it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add branch (not copy) then kill web session before adding primary LOCN
2. Branch 305 for item 50303030 now exists
3. Use row exit Location Revisions to add the primary LOCN. Notice no LOCN's exist.
4. Click Add, enter Primary LOCN blank or “.”, then click OK. Notice the Primary/Secondary has an S and is grayed out. This prevents adding a Primary Location.
5. Error is Primary Bin Does Not Exist for Item. P41024_W41024A Error ID 2198.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms