Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing an Intercompany order through Ship Confirm and Sales Update, the Invoice Company field KCO in F4111 is incorrect and does not match the Invoice Company field KCO in F4211.
- Set the processing options of P4210 for intercompany orders: on the Interbranch tab: Interbranch Invoice = 1, Interbranch Order Types = SI.
- BP 30 is in company 00001, BP M30 in company 00200.
- Create an intercompany order 13859/SI/00001 with header BP 30 and detail BP M30.
- Run Pick Slip/R42520.
- Verify the Sales Order Detail table/F4211 before Ship Confirm: KCOO 00001, CO 00200, MCU M30, KCO is blank (this is correct, because the order is not yet invoiced).
- Ship Confirm/P4205 the order 13859/SI/00001.
- There is no change in F4211 after Ship Confirm.
- Anew record is entered in Cardex/F4111 after Ship Confirm: Doc Co/KCO is 00200, instead of 00001. This is not correct.
- Print Invoice/R42565.
- Run Sales Update/R42800, the pdf is printed without error.
- F42119 after Sales Update: Doc Co/KCO = 00001, Document Number has been updated with the invoice 9504 and Doc Ty is RI. This is correct.
- F4111 after Sales Update: KCO is still 00200 (incorrect) instead of 00001, but the Document Number has been updated with the invoice number and the Do Ty with RI (correct)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms