E1: 83: FRW - Quick Section Not Honoring Report Variable Name
(Doc ID 2273323.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Report Writer - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Operands through Quick Section does not honor the Report Variables name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Financial (Row) Report
2. Add two Smart Fields with (for example) FINRPTPA : Period Activity
3. Override Variable Name like Period Activity01 and Period Activity02
4. Save it
5. (Tools Menu) Section > Quick Section, which gives you Quick Section windows with (push button) Define Calculation
6. Click (push button) Define Calculation and select any of radio button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document