Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Report Writer - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Operands through Quick Section does not honor the Report Variables name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Financial (Row) Report
2. Add two Smart Fields with (for example) FINRPTPA : Period Activity
3. Override Variable Name like Period Activity01 and Period Activity02
4. Save it
5. (Tools Menu) Section > Quick Section, which gives you Quick Section windows with (push button) Define Calculation
6. Click (push button) Define Calculation and select any of radio button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms