E1: MOBJ: Images Saved In Media Object Text Attachment is Not Displayed in Tools Release 9.2.x
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox browsers, images that are saved as text attachment in Media Object are lost after upgrade from EnterpriseOne Release E900 (Tools Release 9.1.x) to E920 (Tools Release 18.104.22.168).
In E900 release, users have been copying and pasting images along with text into Media Object text attachments. This has worked in tools release 9.1.x but in 22.214.171.124, the images are no longer displayed in Media Object viewer, only the text remains.
The following are the steps to duplicate this issue:
- Include an image from snipping tool in a text attachment in 9.0 application release.
- After upgrade to 9.2, the images from the TEXT attachment are no longer displaying.
Test of new attachment in 9.2:
- Add a new text attachment and copy an image from Snipping Tool and paste into the text attachment. Add some text as well.
- Image will show - click on Save.
- Go back to the attachment and the image no longer shows. Only the text remains.
Desired Behavior: Be able to see saved text attachments with text and photos in 9.2.
Upgrade EnterpriseOne Release E900 (Tools Release 9.1.x) to E920 (Tools Release 126.96.36.199).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms