E1: MOBJ: Images Saved In Media Object Text Attachment is Not Displayed in Tools Release 9.2.x
(Doc ID 2273732.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox browsers, images that are saved as text attachment in Media Object are lost after upgrade from EnterpriseOne Release E900 (Tools Release 9.1.x) to E920 (Tools Release 126.96.36.199).
In E900 release, users have been copying and pasting images along with text into Media Object text attachments
This has worked in tools release 9.1.x but in 188.8.131.52, the images are no longer displayed in Media Object viewer, only the text remains.
The following are the steps to duplicate this issue:
- Include an image from snipping tool in a text attachment in 9.0 application release.
- After upgrade to 9.2, the images from the TEXT attachment are no longer displaying
Test of new attachment in 9.2:
- Add a new text attachment and copy an image from Snipping Tool and paste into the text attachment. Add some text as well.
- Image will show - click on Save
- Go back to the attachment and the image no longer shows. Only the text remains
Desired Behavior: Be able to see saved text attachments with text and photos in 9.2
Upgrade EnterpriseOne Release E900 (Tools Release 9.1.x) to E920 (Tools Release 184.108.40.206).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document