Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release: 9.2
Program impacted: Wt Operation w/Multiply Harvest / P31B94, P40G30
When closing a weigh tag operation with multiple lines (weigh tags), a web exception error is generated.
* Payment to carriers/haulers is based on the number of loads; if multiple blocks are on one truck, this is one load, so they need to be kept together.
* Operationally, on the farms and in the scale house, the operators need to be able to easily enter information relating to a single truck load in one sequence.
The error appears to be in business function: createGrowerPOReceiptWrapper
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P31B94/P40G30: Create a WT Operation.
Enter 2 or more weigh tag lines.
2. Save and Close the operation.
3. Access the operation in edit mode. Change the status to CLOSED.
4. A Web Exception error is generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms