E1: 42: Manual Credit Order(P4210) Does Not Retrieve the Unit Cost From Cost Revisions(P4105) If Inventory Interface is set D
(Doc ID 2274124.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When enter a Manual Credit Order with inventory interface D (Direct Ship Item) set for line type , the Unit cost is not retrieved from P4105 (Cost Revision) if save the order without moving to the second line.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Set (P40205) line type C (Credit) with inventory interface D (Direct Ship Item)
- Use an item that has Cost Sales/Inventory = 07 (Standard) in P4102 (Cost Revisions)
- This item has a Lot number defined.
- Enter a manual Credit Order for this item with the line type C. In the first line enter Lot number without moving to the second line and save the credit order.
- Inquiry the credit order and see that the Unit Cost is not populated .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document