Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying ESU JM20821 in 9.1 when doing a Lean completion using the PF31011 Lean Completions program and the Parent Item has a None Blank Primary Location setup the primary location does not default into the P31011 Lean Completion location field LOCN.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create parent item 6817 and Component 6817C in the Item Master and Branch Plant M30.
2. Make Sure the Parent is created using a None Blank Primary Location i.e. FG in B/P M30
3. Create a BOM P3002 and Routing P3003 for the parent item 6817 with Comp 6817C On the BOM
4. Go to menu GF3112 / PF31011 and do a Lean completion using Line Cell ADHOC, Shift Code 1, And B/P M30.
5. When Tabbing down notice the Location field LOCN does not auto populate the Primary Location FG.
6. Note this worked before applying ESU JM20821. Also Note that if this test is don in 9.0 the named primary location does default in the PF31011
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms