Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When contract is cancelled cancel amount is not calculated properly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create contract with three lines
2. Bill first line of the contract for the first month.
3. Cancel first line which is billed partially.
4. Cancel second line with cancel date as end of the month.
5. Cancel third line with cancel date same as contract start date and not billed
6. Note that cancel amount on all the three lines are correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms