Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Service Sales Order Entry (P42101)
The order quantity is incorrectly subtracted from the Quantity Sold field in the Product Allocation Preference Profile (P40307) when the Branch/Plant is changed on the detail line on a Fulfillment Management Sales Order.
The issue was reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Work with Product Allocation Preference Profiles ( (P40307) showed Quantity Sold of item Number 7267949 is equal to 7,872
- Client used Customer Service Sales Order Entry (P42101) to enter a Fulfillment Management sales order for 128 units of item Number 7267949 in Detail Branch Plant 5000
- After order is saved, Work with Product Allocation Preference Profiles (P40307) is correctly updated with Quantity Sold of item Number 7267949 now equal to 8,000 (7,872 + 128)
- Customer Service Sales Order Entry (P42101) is then used to change the Detail Branch from 5000 to 5100
- After order change is saved, Work with Product Allocation Preference Profiles (P40307) is incorrectly updated with Quantity Sold of item Number 7267949 now equal to 7,872. The 128 items was subtracted from the quantity sold when the branch plant was changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms