E1: 43: P4310 Blanks Out Detail Line Fields After Date Change For Kit Component Item
(Doc ID 2279973.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a PO is created for a Kit Parent Item using P4310 Enter Purchase Order and the fields LOCN = Location, LOTN = Lot / Serial Number, VR01 = Supplier SO are populated for the Kit Parent Item Line and the Kit Component Item Line, if the Request Date DRQJ and Promised Delivery Date PDDJ are changed on the PO header the fields LOCN = Location, LOTN = Lot / Serial Number, VR01 = Supplier SO are blanked out for the Kit Component Lines only. Also the Requested Date and Promised Delivery Date for the Kit Component Lines are changed Back to Today's Date. The Kit Parent Item Line correctly remains populated in these fields and the Requested Date and Promised Delivery Date are correct for the Kit Parent Item as well.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. For the version of P4310 the is being used set the following processing options. Defaults Tab Processing options 10 Header To Detail set to 1, Display Tab Processing option 4 Kit Display set to 1
2. In the Item Master and Item Branch Plant Create a Kit Parent Item Stocking Type K and Kit Component Item Stocking Type P. i.e. Parent = TCKIT and Component = TCKITCOMP1.
3. Create P3002 Enter Change BOM for the Kit Parent Item with Kit component item on the BOM.
4. Go to P4310 Enter PO and Enter PO Header and Detail for Parent Kit Item i.e. Parent Item TCKIT Qty 10, Put any thing in for the following detail line fields Lot / SN i.e. 333, Location i.e. DD, and Supplier SO i.e Kit Test. Click OK to go to Kit Comp Selection screen P41351
5. While in the P41351 Kit Comp Selection screen, Row Exit and Select Component i.e. KITCOMP1 then click OK to go to P4310
6. At P4310 Screen Click OK again passed warnings.
7. Make Note of PO number i.e. 2765 created then exit.
8. Go back to P4310 and Inquire on the PO Number Select Correct PO and Row Exit to Details. Notice the PO was created for the Parent item and Component item i.e. TCKIT and TCKITCOMP1.
9. Enter the exact same Lot/SN, Location, and Supplier SO for component Line then drop down to next line then, click OK to Save.
10. Back at P4310 Click Find to Refresh, select correct PO, then Row Exit To Detail Revisions to confirm Lot / SN, Location and Supplier SO fields saved correctly for kit component line. Click OK to Save
11. Back at P4310 select correct PO and Row Exit to Header Revisions. In the PO Header Change Requested Date and Promised Delivery Date to i.e. 6/30/17 Click OK to Save
12. Notice the Components Lot / SN, Location, and Supplier SO Fields are still populated for parent and component, also notice the Requested Date and Promised Delivery Dates for Parent and Component Line are update as expected. Click OK to Save and Move to the Comp Kit Selection Screen P41351.
13. While in the P41351 Click OK to Save and move to P4310
14. While in P4310 Click OK again to Save and move past warning
15. Now while in Enter Purchase Orders P4310, select correct PO and Row Exit to Detail Revisions and notice the kit component lines Lot /SN, Location, and Supplier SO Field Have Been Blanked Out. Also Notice the Requested Date and Promised Delivery Dates for the component line has changed back to today's date i.e 6/21/17 from
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!