Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Picking Request is canceled using P4600 for a Suggestion that created F4620 (Carton Detail Information) records, the system leaves some F4620 in the table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create LPN records for a single Item
2. Create Transportation Sales Order for a quantity slightly larger than a PL
3. Make sure the R46471 is set to create Carton Recommendation and Carton Details
4. Create a Suggestion using R46171 and make sure it picks a full LPN and a partial LPN
5. Verify that the F4620 is updated with a PL record and some loose items
6. Cancel the request and suggestion using P4600
Note that the loose items were correctly deleted out of the F4620, however the PL remains with all the quantity inside
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms