E1: 46: Incorrect Lot Updated in F4620 During Pick Confirmation For Carton Details - P4617
(Doc ID 2281233.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When as TMS order that has carton details is overridden and a new lot is selected in P4617 the system assigns the new selected Lot wrongly in F4620
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set P46011 with a container code for an item
2. Create two lots in a picking location making sure the Container Code is
added in F4602
3. Create a TMS order for 5 EA
4. Create a Picking Suggestion making sure the R46471 is set to create carton
details and no carton recommendation
5. Verify that F4620 records are created for each EA in the Sales Order (5)
6. Set P4617 to call P4620
7. In P4617 override the suggestion and select 2 EA from a different lot
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document