Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDCT (Document Type) field is not getting populate in the F03B13Z2 and F03B14Z2 and therefore the R00460 does not correctly populate the F0046 for draft receipt transactions (JDEREC) .
1. Enter JDEREC in the POs of P03B0191 Interoperability with TransactionType
2. Create the Interoperability record on P47002 with the same Transaction
Type put on P03B0191 processing Option
3. Setup P0047 with Order Type populated (R1 or RU for example)
4. Run R00460 with default Data Selection
5. Create Receipt by P03B602 and see the record load on F03B13Z2 / F03B14Z2 , the EDCT
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms