E1: 38: Usability Requests for Agreement Management
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Agreement Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Are the following features available in Agreement Management and if so is there an enhancement bug requesting the functionality?
1. For agreements that have quantity control active, the quantity on the sales order must not exceed the quantity remaining on to be fulfilled before the system selects the agreement. Also, the minimum and maximum quantities must be met.
Would like to spread the unused quantities of agreements on sales orders and purchase order lines when the quantity ordered is exceeded. Currently the programs do not find the agreements and show "No Agreements found for this Search".
2. Does P38300 Work With Online Statement have an Item Description field or a Customer Description (Alpha Name) field to help you know exactly what item and customer you are working with on the Agreement you are reviewing?
3. Currently, the system is not allowing to change the expiry date of an agreement to an earlier date. An error is received when the date changed to earlier date when transaction exists for the agreement.
4. Can the Agreement Master Inquiry P38010 show lines in summary and des the Agreement Master allow for each related record to have its own detail sequence so it can be identified as its own record?
5. The Work With Online Statement P38300 shows Agreement Lines out of Display Sequence (SEQ). This is the line sequence in which Agreement Quantities are entered and visible in the Agreement Quantities table F38011. Can this be updated?
6. Can you manually select a Purchasing Agreement on a Purchase Order that was created from a Sales Order or Direct Ship Order? (D inventory interface or Y inventory interface set up)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms