E1: SEC: P00950 Invalid Application Record Input with Blank Object Name where Secured Node shows "|All Vers."
(Doc ID 2283734.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ability for users to be able to click and drag the Unsecured node into the Secured node causes a blank Security record to be created. The issue can be replicated on 184.108.40.206 releases and higher for form W00950M. The issue occurs in P00950 on Set Up Security for Application, Action or Processing Option/Data Selection, etc.
1. Fast path to P00950 in the fat client
2. Enter the application in the section for Display UnSecured Items
3. Expand the UnSecured node and find that Address Book (P01012) is listed for this example.
4. Collapse the UnSecured Node. Should only see Secured and UnSecured. Now click on the UnSecured Node and make sure it is highlighted. Then drag it into the Secured Node. The UnSecured Node will disappear and the user should see the following:
5. Open the Secured node, you will see a record that says "All Vers" and it will not have an object name. As a result, this record is invalid.
Correct entry for all version for P01012
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document