E1: 42W: Customer Order Number Required Error (4599) in Edit Fulfillment Screen
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701)
When attempting to Edit Fulfillment on a Transfer Order (ST) and manually entering the Quantity Fulfilled, the following error occurs.
Customer Order Number Required (4599)
Cause. . . . . The Customer Master file (F0301) for the Sold-to Address Number requires the Customer Order Number to be entered.
Resolution . . Enter a Customer Order Number.
This occurs on an order that has the Customer PO populated on the detail line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go into Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701)
- Select Sales Order Lines Only, enter ST order type and click Find
- Select more than one Order Line and click the Edit Fulfillment Button
- Enter a Fulfill Qty on the first line and edit the line.
- The Customer Order Number Required (4599) hard error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms