Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Requisition Self Service
Tools Release: 9.1
Program: PO Dispatch - Requisition Entry/P43E10
When entering an eReq with items that are internal part numbers and are not added to the shopping cart via punch out combined with adding items to the shopping cart using punch out, there are missing F43E15 records written to the database. This occurs if the same item is selected twice on the vendor's website. Only the second selection of the duplicate item is written to the F43E15. The line is skipped in the F43E15.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a vendor for punch out in RSS.
2. Setup non-stock items in the Non-Stock Item Master (P4101N).
3. Go to the P43E10 and add the items created in step two to the cart for a vendor that does not use punch out.
4. Before saving the eReq, select the vendor setup for punch out and go to the vendor's web site.
5. Select the same item twice and select another item once.
6. Confirm the order from the vendor's web site.
7. Save the eReq in the P43E10. The punch out lines are on lines 4.00, 5.00 and 6.00.
8. Review the F43E15 data created. Only two records exist, but there should be three. Line 5.00 for the first of the duplicate items selected is missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms