E1: 75I: Detached Adjustment Taxes Rounded Off During Sales Update Under India GST - R42800
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the sales update the system is rounding the tax amounts and incorrectly updating the account ledger(F0911) and Customer Ledger(F03B11) causing discrepancies between Tax invoice and Accounting entries
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define the Adjustment Definition(P4071) and Adjustment detail(P4072) for CGST and SGST @ 9% each
2. Attache the Adjustments to the Adj schedule(P4070)
3. Define the O2C setup mapping the adjustments to Tax types 'CGST' and 'SGST' under tax regime 'GST'
4 Map the above adjustment schedule to the GST Rule 'SALES'
5. Create a sales order for the GST legal company attaching the above Adj schedule. The Quantity is 3.000 and Unit Price is 25.76
14. Print Pick Slip and Ship confirm the order
15. Run R42565. GST tax Invoice R75I809 is generated. The Taxes when calculated under CGST is 6.96 and SGST is 6.96
16. Run the sales update for the above invoice. The F0911 accounting entries for Tax amount is rounded off to -7.00 instead of 6.96 for both CGST and SGST
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms