E1: 43C: Incorrect Interim Voucher Amount After Advanced Payment Voucher Deletion
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Grower Pricing and Payments
Issue with Interim payments
After deleting an advanced payment voucher and then performing an interim payment, the interim payment voucher amount includes the deleted advanced payment amount in addition to the interim payment amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add advanced payment terms that includes installments of 60% for advanced payment (due date rule based on current estimate CE) and 40% for interim payment (due date rule based on total receipts to date TD).
2. Add new grower block, harvest, contract, contract block, and contract harvest. Be sure to specify the payment terms created in step 1 in the payment schedule on the contracts. In this example the contract quantity is 1000 TN at $250 per ton.
3. Create an advanced payment for $10000 instead of the calculated $150000.
4. Post the batch
5. Delete the voucher using P0411.
6. Enter and close a weigh tag for quantity of 10.
7. Go to interim payments and preview voucher.
8. Now select preview voucher and notice the interim amount is incorrectly calculated at $12,500. The system appears to be adding the deleted advanced payment voucher amount of $10000 to the full weight tag receipt amount of $2500 which equals $12500. The correct amount should be .40 x $2500 = 1000 since we have interim payment schedule of .40 (Note, if RE is used for the based on code, all works fine).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms