E1: 45: Enhancement To Retain Level Break Pricing on Backordered and Split Lines
Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
Where a order line has been split due to a partial shipment and backorder, a change to a price sensitive field on the split line, recalculates the price and does not retain the level break pricing of the original order quantity before the line split.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Tiered Discount is setup in Price Adjustment Detail (P4072)
- 0-49 units is -35%
- 50-99 units is -40%
- 100+ units is -50%
- Item Availability Inquiry (P41202) shows 10 units available
- Sales order (P4210) is entered for 110 units and price is 175.00
- Price History (P4074) shows -50% adjustment (discount)
- Inventory Adjustment (P4114) changes quantity available to 80 unts,
- After the pick slip (R42520) is printed, the 30 ea are backorded.
- When the scheduled pick date is changed from July 18, 2017 to July 31, 2017, the price in the backordered line is recalculated and the discount of 35% instead of 50% is pulled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms