E1: DD: P92002 Data Structure Template Text Subsitution Is Blank After Close On Browse
(Doc ID 2288159.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P92002, when tabbing to Data Structure Template - Text Substitution is blank after closing the browse, after applying the fix for <Bug:25954360> DD WORKFLOW ERROR MESSAGES WEB EXCEPTION ON DATA STRUCTURE TEMPLATE. Happens in both the Client and Web.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- FP to DD
- Goto data dictionary design -> Error messages
- Glossary group is E and find
- Select Data item 019U
- Click on the Data Structure Template
- Text Substitution - Shows DE0022: Set Error - DSCA
- Click Browse and close
- Notice that the Text Substitution is blank and not defaulting to the last option - ( DE0022: Set Error - DSCA)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document