E1: DD: P92002 Data Structure Template Text Subsitution Is Blank After Close On Browse
(Doc ID 2288159.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Tools - Development Tools
In P92002, when tabbing to Data Structure Template - Text Substitution is blank after closing the browse, after applying the POC for Bug 25954360 - DD WORKFLOW ERROR MESSAGES WEB EXCEPTION ON DATA STRUCTURE TEMPLATE. Happens in both the Client and Web.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. FP to DD
2. Goto data dictionary design -> Error messages
3. Glossary group is E and find
4. Select Data item 019U
5. Click on the Data Structure Template
6. Text Substitution - Shows DE0022: Set Error - DSCA
7. Click Browse and close
8. Notice that the Text Substitution is blank and not defaulting to the last option - ( DE0022: Set Error - DSCA)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!