E1: RDA:"'Page N of Total"' not working for Export to CSV
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up a report to export to CSV and using the "Page N of Total" option to display the pages at the top left of the screen. The CSV does not display the funtionality correctly. Not getting the same as when running the PDF.
- Go to OMW and inquire on R0006P
- Go to version list and copy version XJDE0001
- Go to design for the new version
- Select the header section, right click and select to override version specifications
- On the pop up select to section layout and click OK
- Click on the INSERT drop down menu and select Runtime Field/Page n of Total
- Place the new variable on the header.
- Save changes and get out of design
- Go to batch versions and inquire on your new version
- Select to run to get the PDF and you will see the pdf shows the Page n of Total correct
- Now run the report to generate the PDF. PDF shows the pages n of Total as it should.
- RUn the report again and select to export to CSV at runtime. PDF and CSV do not have the same output. Page n of Total doesn't work correct for CSV.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms