E1: 43E:Incorrect Commitment When Changing Cost Of RSS PO On Budget Hold
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Commitment created when unit cost is changed on budget hold purchase order created from RSS requisitions.
1. Create RSS requisition for Non stock Item .
2. Generate purchase order from this RSS order with P43E060. This is calling a P4310 set with Budget hold.
3. Check F4311 and F4316 for generated PO. Qty and amounts are correct and there is amount on hold.
4. Access the purchase order created using version with budgeting OFF and reduce the unit cost
5. Note that commitment entry is created in PO ledger even though the purchase order is on hold.
6. Change the cost again and note that another commitment entry is created again in F43199
This is not happening if purchase order is manually entered with P4310. Only appears when PO comes from RSS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms