E1: GRID: Press Enter Key in QBE Does Not Process Find Action After Upgrade to Tools Release 220.127.116.11
(Doc ID 2289464.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In tools release 18.104.22.168 Press Enter key in QBE does not process Find event when there are pushbuttons on the form. The First pushbutton event is processed instead of the Find event
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. FP P1501, click Find, select a Lease in the grid
3. In Lease Master Revisions form exit > Log details
4. In Log details note pushbutton 'Copy Logs' above grid
5. In grid column 'LC' type one of the values in the grid, press Enter key, grid is not refreshed
6. In jas log 'Copy Logs' button event is processed instead of Find button
7. Press Find, grid is refreshed with QBE value
8. In jas log, Find is processed once
Issue occurs in several applications :
• P0411 Supplier Ledger Inquiry
P0413M Work with Payments is invoked because pushbutton Payments was processed
• P03B102 Work with Customer Receipts Inquiry
P03B2002 Work with Customer Ledger Inquiry is invoked because pushbutton Customer Ledger was processed
• P0801 Work With Employee Information
Error 'No Grid Record Selected' because pushbutton Basic Compensation was processed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document