E1: 49: 46: Backorder Release Generates the Shipment for the Ship To instead of Deliver To (R42118)
(Doc ID 2290056.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Customer Sets are set up to use the Deliver To address for shipment, R42118 creates shipments for the Ship To, not the Deliver To address when releasing the order.
1. P41001 activate Customer Sets
Define 2705 as the Deliver To address for 4242/4242 ship to/sold to combination.
Make sure the Address for transport is 2 = Use Deliver to address
2. P41202 - there is no quantity for the item to be sold.
3. P4210 - enter a transportation sales order for a qty of 4 and make sure the order goes on backorder.
The deliver to = 2705
4. P4114 adjust quantity for the item in 2 locations and 2 lots
5. R42118 - set the processing options of R42118 to hard commit the sales order
6. Run the report to process the order
7. P4210 the sales order was split in 2 line based on the lot quantities and a shipment number was assigned to the lines
8. However, when checking the shipment, it was created based on the Ship To (4242) instead of Deliver To (2705)
Note: If the sales order does not go on backorder, the shipment is created for the Deliver to address.
9. As a result of this issue, another issue occurs within the Warehousing side.
10. P4915 - approve the shipment and generate pick requests.
11. P4210 the sales order lines go on ** hold code
12. Run the R46171 to generate the pick suggestions
13. P4617 confirm the first suggestion
14. Notice the shipment number is removed from sales order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document