E1: 31A: F4105 is not Updated Wiith New Cost (02) of WO When Running Variance Accounting R31804 After Doing Only a Material Issue Without Doing a Completion
(Doc ID 2291097.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R31804 does not update 02 cost when no completion was done
Issue was done for an actual costed work order but no completion was done. The purchased components cost had changed so an update is expected to the F4105 at time of running the R31804. Currently, the R31804 creates the correct IC journal entries and updates the cardex however, the F4105 cost of the parent is not updated.
R31804 should update the parent item cost when an issue is made from a purchased component that's cost has changed due to using 02 cost method
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a parent and purchased part using cost method 02 for both
2. Create a BOM
3. Establish a cost for the parent by completing a work order quantity to inventory
4. Add another work order for the parent item
5. Attach the parts list
6. Issue materials P31113
7. Do not complete the work order
8. Run R318021A over the work order
9. Run R31804 which creates IC journal entries for the cost as well as updates the Cardex with an extended cost IC
10.The cost of the parent is not updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document