E1: 76B: User ID Field Not Populated After Run Generate Nota Fiscal and F7601B, F7611b and F7612B Tables Updated
(Doc ID 2291179.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One: 9.1 version, Localizations - BRAZIL - Sales
Application: Print Nota Fiscal (R76B560)
When user run print nota fiscal (R76B560) application; User ID (Alias=USER) field in Nota Fiscal Header (F7601B), Nota Fiscal Detail (F7611B) and Nota Fiscal Print Message (F7612B) tables are updated with blank value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
NOTE: Turn on Brazilian localization
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. P7611B (ZJDE0001)
2. Check User ID field data in F7601B and F7611B.
3. P7612B – Add Print Message
4. Check User ID data in F7601B, F7611B and F7612B tables. See that fields are populated
5. R76560B – Print Nota Fiscal
6. Check data for Nota Fiscal just created, User ID field in F7601B, F7611B and F7612B tables, records are updated but User ID field is blank.
Due to this issue, company is missing tracking of user ID making changes on that record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document