E1: 75I: Order Details Missing Under GST Tax Invoice Run In Proof Mode - R75I809
(Doc ID 2292073.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the GST Tax invoice(R75I809) in proof mode, the system does not display the Order information(Order Number and Order type)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define the Adjustment Definition(P4071) and Adjustment detail(P4072)
2. Attach the Adjustments to the Adj schedule(P4070)
3. Define the O2C setup mapping the adjustments to Tax types 'CGST' and 'SGST' under tax regime 'GST'
4. Map the above adjustment schedule to the GST Rule 'SALES'
5. Access P7420565|ZJDE0001 version and Set processing option#4 to blank under general tab to run invoice in proof mode
6. Create a sales order for a stock item for the GST legal company attaching the above Adj schedule
7. Print Pick Slip and Ship confirm the order
8. Set R42565|ZJDE0001 version to run in proof mode. Run R42565. GST tax Invoice R75I809 is generated
9. Order details(Order Number and Order Type) missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document