Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Tools 9.2
P41273 - One View Usage Trace Inquiry
The primary quantity in P41273 is incorrect when user do a blind search with item number populated as * in the search area. The primary quantity updated is based on UOM conversion of the previous line and not as per the current line. When filtered for item number in search area then quantity is displayed correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Item 1 UOM conversion is 1PC = 8600 EA. Item 2 UOM conversion is 1PC= 11000 EA.
2. Do inventory adjustment for both the item with 25 PC quantity.
3. Item1 primary quantity = 215000 ( 25 * 8600 ) and item2 primary quantity is 275000 ( 25 * 11000)
4. Now open P41273 - Populated the item number 'item2' and do a search , the line is displayed and primary quantity showed correctly as 275000 and quantity on hand is correct.
5. Now remove the item and put * and do blind search, select the item2 and notice the primary quantity is updated as 215000 which is wrong.
6. Just before item2 is item1 displayed and it seems system chose the UOM conversion of ITEM1 (8600) for the item 2 instead of '11000'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms