E1: 75I: P75I807 SAC Code Is Not being Populated For N Line Type Items Post Voucher Match
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Procurement
P4314 Voucher match
When performing voucher match for a non-stock item, the SAC Code is not populated in F75I807
1. In P75I806 setup the SAC details.
2. Populate the same in the regional info of P41026.
3. Create a PO for N line type.
4. Receive the order with landed cost using P4312.
5. Perform the voucher match.
6. Notice in F75I807 that SAC Code is not being populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms