Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Given the following situation:
- Company currency = USD
- Supplier’s currency = EUR
- Voucher created for the supplier in the supplier’s currency, EUR, so this is a foreign currency voucher
- G/L Bank account is a monetary bank account; currency code is USD
- Processing option 1 on the "Currency" tab of Manual Payment With Voucher Match (P0413M) is set to 1 to activate alternate payments
- Processing option 5, "Currency Disagreement", on the "Currency" tab of Voucher Entry MBF Processing Options (P0400047) is set to 1 to allow different currencies and to not return any messages
When trying to create a domestic currency (USD) manual payment for this foreign currency (EUR) voucher using Manual Payment With Voucher Match (P0413M), the program either sets error 0084, "Total Amount/Sum of Detail Do Not Match", when using the 'Alternate Payment' form exit. Or P0413M sets error 1131, "Currency Code Invalid for Bank Account".
In Accounts Receivable, domestic currency receipts for foreign currency invoices using a monetary bank account in the domestic currency are created and post without errors, and have correct AA and CA ledger entries.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms