E1: 04: Manual Payment With Voucher Match (P0413M) Sets Errors 0084 And 1131 For Domestic Currency Payments That Pay Foreign Currency Vouchers Using Monetary Bank Accounts
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Given the following situation:
- Company currency = USD
- Supplier’s currency = EUR
- Voucher created for the supplier in the supplier’s currency, EUR, so this is a foreign currency voucher
- G/L Bank account is a monetary bank account; currency code is USD
- Processing option 1 on the "Currency" tab of Manual Payment With Voucher Match (P0413M) is set to 1 to activate alternate payments
- Processing option 5, "Currency Disagreement", on the "Currency" tab of Voucher Entry MBF Processing Options (P0400047) is set to 1 to allow different currencies and to not return any messages
When trying to create a domestic currency (USD) manual payment for this foreign currency (EUR) voucher using Manual Payment With Voucher Match (P0413M), the program either sets error 0084, "Total Amount/Sum of Detail Do Not Match", when using the 'Alternate Payment' form exit. Or P0413M sets error 1131, "Currency Code Invalid for Bank Account".
Why does P0413M set these errors? The transaction currency of the payment (USD in the above example) is the same as the currency of the bank account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms