E1: 42: P4205 Error Invalid Parameters For Intercompany Order
(Doc ID 2294685.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
When attempting to run Ship Confirm for an intercompany sales order in P4205 error Invalid Parameters occurs and you cannot proceed. This only occur when the currency is the same between the selling branch and customer, the item uses a cost level of 3, and R42520 was run prior to P4205. The issue will not occur using an item with a cost level of 2 or if R42520 is bypassed.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P4101. Setup a new stock item with a inventory cost level of 3.
2) P41026. Add the item to BP 30 (USD) and BP 77(CAD). Add the costs and price as you normally would.
3) P01012/P03013. Add a new customer with USD. Verify both Currency Code and A/B Amount Codes are populated.
4) P03013. Inquire on the AB records for BP 30 and BP 77 and verify they are USD and CAD respectively. Verify both Currency Code and A/B Amount Codes are populated.
5) P4114. Adjust in inventory for BP 77.
6) P4210. Enter an intercompany order using BP 30 (USD) in the header, the USD customer in Sold To, and BP 77 (CAD) in the detail.
7) Databrowser. Inquire on the F4211 records and note Foreign Unit Cost (FUP) and Foreign Extended Cost (FEC) are zero. This is correct as the selling BP and customer both are in USD.
8) R42520. Run R42520 and hard commit the inventory. Review the F4211 in Databrowser againd and note Foreign Unit Cost (FUP) and Foreign Extended Cost (FEC) are now populated with the same values as were in Unit Cost (UNCS) and Extended Cost (ECST).
9) P4205. Ship Confirm the order and hard error Invalid Parameters is set.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot confirm some intercompany orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document