E1: 49: P4980 Updates Work Order Line Number Incorrectly in F4801 for Past Due Shipments
(Doc ID 2295170.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When re-routing a past due shipment for a sales order with attached work order, the P4980 - Work with routing options updates the line number (LIND) incorrectly in the F4801.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Enter Transportation Sales order with W line type for today's dates
2) Note: Work order is created
3) P31114 partially complete the work order the next day, when order/shipment is past due
4) Sales order line is split, line 1.001 is created for the remaining quantity with a new shipment number
5) Note: F4801 line number is updated to 1.001
6) P4915 Re-route the shipment for the line with the completed quantity
7) Note: Dates on shipment are updated to current dates
8) Note: F4801 line number is updated back to 1.000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document