E1: 42: G/L Remark (F0911.EXR) Populated With Item Number On A/R Entry on Transfer Order
(Doc ID 2295959.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.2 Sales Update (R42800)
In Release 8.11 SP1 Sales Update (R42800) populates the Explanation – Remark field with a Blank on the A/R Journal Entry (F0911.EXR) while in JDE 9.2 it is being populated with the Item number of line 1.000 of the sales order.
9.2 Test (using Oracle Demo Data)
- On the Branch Plant Constants for Branch Plant 30, General Ledger Explanation is set to 2 (Primary Item Number)
- Check AAI 4245 (Bypass A/R) for the ST order type and verify the Object Account used for Accounts Receivable Trade is 1210
- Create a 3-line sales transfer order (ST/OT) From Branch Plant 30 To Branch Plant 10 with a different item number on every line.
- Ship Confirm (P4205) the ST sales order
- Set the Sales Update (R42800) Bypass A/R processing option to 1 (which calls AAI 4245)
- Set all Summarization processing options to Blank.
- Run the Sales Update (R42800) Version
- Using Databrowser, view the Journal Entries created by Sales Update (R42800).
- Identify the journal entry created by AAI 4245 for account 30.1210.
- Notice that the Explanation - Remark (F0911.EXA) field is being populated with the Item Number of line 1.000 even though the Accounts Receivable Entry is NOT item-specific and should be blank.
8.11 SP1 Test (using Oracle Demo Data)
- Perform steps 1-8 in the 8.11 SP1 release.
- Notice that the Explanation - Remark (F0911.EXA) field is being populated with a Blank on the Journal Entry for Accounts Receivable (30.1210)
- This is the correct behavior because the Accounts Receivable (30.1210) cannot be attributed to any one of the three item numbers on the order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document