Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.2 Sales Update (R42800)
In Release 8.11 SP1 Sales Update (R42800) populates the Explanation – Remark field with a Blank on the A/R Journal Entry (F0911.EXR) while in JDE 9.2 it is being populated with the Item number of line 1.000 of the sales order.
In the 9.2 release G/L Explanation - Remark (F0911.EXA) field for the Accounts Receivable Trade (AAI 4245) journal entry created by Sales Update (R42800) should be Blank like it was in 8.11.
The issue can be reproduced in the 9.2 release with the following steps
- On the From Branch Plant Constants, General Ledger Explanation is set to 2 (Primary Item Number)
- Check AAI 4245 to see the G/L Account that will be used for Bypass A/R for the ST order type
- Create a 3-line sales transfer order (ST/OT) between the From Branch Plant and To Branch Plant
- Ship Confirm the ST sales order
- Set the Sales Update (R42800) Bypass A/R processing option to 1 (which calls AAI 4245)
- All the Summarization processing options are set to Blank.
- Run the Sales Update (R42800) Version
- Using Databrowser, view the IB Batch Journal Entries created by Sales Update (R42800)
- Identify the journal entry created by AAI 4245
- Notice that the Explanation - Remark (F0911.EXA) field is being populated with the Item Number of line 1.000 when it should be blank.
- Perform steps 1-10 in the 8.11 SP1 release.
- Notice that the Explanation - Remark (F0911.EXA) field is being populated with a Blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms