E1: 42: Tax Not Applied Correctly To Order Level Discount
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax not applied correctly to order level discount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Order level discount adjustments.
2. Set up tax at item group level and tax rule set to calculate tax at order level
3. Create sale order for multiple items with same or different tax groups. ( calling auto order repricing)
4. Re-inquire the order and note that order level discount is applied.
5. Note that tax is applied on total amount not considering discount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms