E1: 42: Tax Not Applied Correctly To Order Level Discount
(Doc ID 2296195.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax not applied correctly to order level discount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Order level discount adjustments.
2. Set up tax at item group level and tax rule set to calculate tax at order level
3. Create sale order for multiple items with same or different tax groups. ( calling auto order repricing)
4. Re-inquire the order and note that order level discount is applied.
5. Note that tax is applied on total amount not considering discount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document