Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Procurement
When using a SC line type with a C inventory interface with Receipt Routing and receiving into multiple locations via P43250, F43121 records are written even if you cancel the transaction. Also GL Class Code (GLC) is blank in the F43121 records.
Do not write F43121 records when cancelling a transaction in P43250.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P40205. Verify line type SC is setup with C inventory interface.
2) P43091. Create a receipt route where the receipt is recorded in the first step of the route and inventory is updated in the last step.
3) P43090. Define the route.
4) P4310. Enter a PO for a quantity of 2 using SC line type.
5) P4312. Activate receipt routing and receive the PO in full.
6) Databrowser. Review the F43121 and note one match type 1 records was created correctly.
7) P43250. Move the receipt to the next step in the route by entering option 4 and clicking OK to receive into multiple locations. Click OK which will bring you back to the movement screen. Do not click OK.
8) Databrowser. . Review the F43121 and note there are now 2 more records even though we have not clicked OK. Note the GL class code is populated only on the first record created by P4312 and blank for those created by P43250.
9) P43250. Click cancel and do a Find. Note the receipt was moved to the 2nd operation even though the transaction was cancelled.
10) Check databrowser and the records remain.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, records are written to the F43121 when they should not and GLC is blank for these records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms