Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When PO Workbench has 2 lines out of which one line has Obsolete Item, P43101 Displays "Error - Item is Obsolete " and when the line is deleted from "Form Exit" and when new line with Stock Item is added and PO is generated, Purchase Order is created with 1 line. Lines that are added before the deleting the Obsolete Line are not added to the Purchase Order which is generated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open P43101 and enter B/P on Header and one line with Stock item
2. Enter second line with Obsolete Item and Tab Down Notice that "Error - Item is Obsolete " is displayed
3. From "Row Exit" Select the Line and select "Delete Line" and delete the Obsolete Item line
4. Enter new Line with Stock Item
5. From Form Exit select "Generate PO" and notice that the Generated Purchase Order has 1 line and Lines which are created before Deleting the Obsolete Item lines are not added to Purchase Order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms