E1: GRID: Expand/Collapse In Grid Does Not Display Correct Number Of Records - P12017
(Doc ID 2298513.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In application P12017 when Expand All/Collapse All option is checked in Grid Properties the correct number of records in the grid is not displayed in parent child form.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In P12017 enter parent equipment number (example Equipment No. 16360) and do a find. Then manually Expanded all the parent check the number of records.
2. Enable Expand All/Collapse All functionality in the Grid
3. In P12017 enter parent equipment number (example Equipment No. 16360) and do a find. Then do Expand All. Check the number of records
4. Select Collapse All then do Expand All. Check the number of records.
5. In all of the above steps the number of records are different. The Expand All/Collapse All in the grid should display the correct number of records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document