E1: GRID: Expand/Collapse In Grid Does Not Display Correct Number Of Records - P12017
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In application P12017 when Expand All/Collapse All option is checked in Grid Properties the correct number of records in the grid is not displayed in parent child form.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In P12017 enter parent equipment number (example Equipment No. 16360) and do a find. Then manually Expanded all the parent check the number of records.
2. Enable Expand All/Collapse All functionality in the Grid
3. In P12017 enter parent equipment number (example Equipment No. 16360) and do a find. Then do Expand All. Check the number of records
4. Select Collapse All then do Expand All. Check the number of records.
5. In all of the above steps the number of records are different. The Expand All/Collapse All in the grid should display the correct number of records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms