E1: OMW: Unable To Delete Allowed Action Record For OMW User Role '01', Object Type '*ALL', Project Status '*ALL" In P98230
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to delete the "Allowed Action" record for OMW User Role '01', Object Type '*ALL', Project Status '*ALL" In P98230.
Steps to Replicate:
- Go to Object Management Configuration (P98230).
- Click on Allowed Actions.
- Do a find and select the row with 01 Originator that has *all object and *all project status.
- After selecting the data, click on the delete button.
- The deleted row disappears.
- Now click find and the row is back.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms