E1: 08: The Open Enrollment Process
(Doc ID 2299240.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2019
This KM document is broken into five sections, and is intended to provide an overview of the process and setup required to successfully process an Open Enrollment within the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service module.
- The first tab, Initial Setup, elaborates on the necessary setup in EnterpriseOne that is initially needed to process an Open Enrollment event.
- The second tab, Enrollment Event Setup, discusses the event-specific setup and steps needed in order to successfully process the event.
- The third tab, Building Enrollment Work Files, provides an overview of the programs that must be processed to build the necessary enrollment information for the employee and the order in which to run them. This tab also discussed the various different tables that will be updated or referenced throughout the build.
- On the fourth tab, Sample Event, you can find print screen examples of what an enrollment event would look like from an employee standpoint after all pre-event setup has been completed.
- Lastly, the Updating Live Tables tab documents the process of updating all enrollment and personal information changes that were made during the Open Enrollment event. This tab also discusses the tables that are referenced or updated when the information is processed to live tables.
If you'd like more information in the form of a recording, please reference ADVISOR WEBCAST: Open Enrollment Processing (Doc ID 1554917.1). This advisor provides a pre-recorded overview of the Open Enrollment process, as well as the necessary setup needed to be successful.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!