E1: 04: Duplicate Manual Check Number Causes AP Integrity Issue (R04702A/R04712)
(Doc ID 2300686.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual Payment with Match program (P0413M) will allow a user to enter on different occasions the same check number on the same bank. This will cause an AP integrity issue (R04702A/R04712).
- P0411 - Enter vouchers to two suppliers
- Update the Manual Payment with Match program (P0413M) processing option Tab Default - 3. Assign Payment Numbers to Blank = Manually enter payment number
- Create separate payments for the above supplier. Assign the same check number to each. A warning message does appear on the second check.
- Post results
- Run the AP Integrity R04712
- Differences appear on the reports related to the processing of the checks
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document