E1: 42: Mobile Sales order Entry Application M42010 Does Not Show Prices
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Sales Inquiry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a sales order through Mobile Sales order entry M42010 and when having populated in the processing options of the P4210 version called from M42010/P42101 the Order template with a template associated to the default customer and also having activated Order template processing then the unit price is not shown in the Mobile app. As a result there is no Order amount when adding items to an order and the order cannot be placed.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1) P4015 Set up templates for customer
2) Set up M42010 processing options for default customer and specific P42101 version
3) For P4210 version called from P42101 populate Order template with a template associated to the default customer and activate Order template processing
4) Log into Mobile Sales order entry, select template and no prices are shown
5) Add item to order and amount is blank and order cannot be placed
6) Enter same order through P4210 and prices are retrieved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms