E1 30: R48181 - ECO Notification And Item Flash Message
(Doc ID 2300843.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the ECO Notification report R48181 with the processing option set with a flash message the parent and components being processed by the ECO will get the flash message written to the item master P4101. If it is run again it will clear it out.
Once the R48181 updates the item master flash message the message should stay there populated till the R30510 Population Report is run to clear it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a Bill of Material with one component. Neither parent or component contains a flash message
2. Create a new purchased component without a flash message
3. Add an ECO for adding the new component to the existing Bill of Material
4. Create a parts list and related orders record
5. Run the R48181 ECO Notification to update a flash message to both items of the ECO
6. The flash message is written to the P4101 for both the parent and new component
7. Run the R48181 ECO Notification again over the same ECO number and notice the flash message is now cleared from both parent and new component
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document