E1: 04: Multiple Vendor Bank Account Setup (P0417M) Causes Blank Transit and Customer Bank Account Numbers
(Doc ID 2301729.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Multiple Supplier Bank Accounts, it is necessary to set up a Bank Account in P0030A (Work with Bank Accounts by Address) and in P0417M (Work with Multiple Vendor Bank Accounts). When a record is set up in both applications, the correct fields are populated in the temporary workfile tables (F04571, F04572, F04573) when Create Payment Control Groups (R04570) is run. However when there is a record set up in P0417M and not in P0030A, the system will create the temporary workfile tables incorrectly which results in an incorrect bank tape.
This is how the process works when everything is set up correctly:
1) Once a supplier is set up, the bank account can be set up in P0030A (Work with Bank Accounts by Address). If the Form exit is taken, multiple accounts can be set up for one address number. Create two accounts, each with a different record type (do not use V as record type V is used no matter what).
2) Create two records in P0417M using a payment instrument that creates a bank tape. The two records should have the same payment instrument, different GL Bank Accounts, and the two record types should be the record types used in step 1. Note: These GL Bank Accounts must be set up in P0030G.
3) Set up the supplier master to use the payment instrument used in P0417M.
4) Enter a voucher using one of the bank accounts set up in P0417M. Then enter a voucher for the other bank account.
5) Create a payment control group using R04570.
6) In F04572 search for the associated records, note that they have the correct bank transit and customer bank account number based on setup. This is the information used in the bank tape.
To create issue:
1) Remove one of the records from P0030A (so there should only be one now).
2) Create a voucher using the GL Bank Account tied to the record type of the record deleted in step 1.
3) Create payment control group.
4) Notice in F04572 that bank transit and customer bank account fields are blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document