E1: DB: AS400 - Unable To Connect Primary AS400 DB2 Database From Secondary AS400 Server V7R3
(Doc ID 2301783.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue is specific to V7R3 and specific to setups where there are multiple servers/LPAR's. If there is only one server/LPAR where all datasources point to same server this issue does not occur.
The issue surfaces when services are started on secondary server and it tries to connect to the primary server to fetch System table information. Primary server sends error code SQL0313 in-place of requested data to secondary server.
Error in kernel log -
Following configuration points have been verified but did not helped -
- Cleared SQLPKG on both servers.
- Verified PTF on both servers and they are same.
- WRKRDDIRE entries have been verified.
- EDRSQL services have been restarted and verified.
- User ONEWORLD password matches on both servers.
- Verified that we can query SY920 library tables from the secondary AS400 server via Client Access using the RDB entry.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document