Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When enters an Inventory Transaction it is needed to correct the transaction with the menu Row exit, Delete.
When using the Row exit-Delete menu from P4113, the first line in the grid of the transaction cannot be deleted .
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1.Add an Inventory Transfer (P4113) transaction .
2. Search items for the lines of transaction using the menu Form exit , Item search .
3. Select two items and do not save the transaction .
4. Select first line and delete it using the menu Row exit, Delete.
5. Re inquiry (P4113) and open the transaction completed above .
6. The Inventory Transfer transaction contains both lines instead only the second line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms