Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version
When a logged voucher is created via Voucher Match Automation and the logged voucher is subsequently reversed, the reversal batch is created out of balance and will not post.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create a purchase order
2. Receive the Purchase order
3. Create a logged voucher for the purchase order from step 1 through VMA (using Z-tables) and post the batch
4. Inquire on logged voucher in Supplier Ledger inquiry and click Delete to void the voucher
5. On the following P4314 screen, select the Row exit 'Reverse¿ which reverses the voucher
6. On Supplier Ledger inquiry, select the Delete form exit to void the logged voucher
7. On the following screen provide a GL Date.
8. Post the Voided logged Voucher batch. The batch is out of balance and will not post.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms