E1: 43: P4314 - Invalid Subledger J Error is Shown When Performing Voucher Match Where Purchase Order has J Subledger Type And Retention
(Doc ID 2304575.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Purchase Order and Purchase Receipt had Change Request Number and J Sub Ledger and Retention assigned, when performing Voucher Match "Subledger 00000001 J Invalid " Error is displayed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- 1. P4310 - PO raised against a business unit (i.e. 10)
- 2. P5310 - PO is assigned by "Change Request Number"
- 3. P4312 - PO Receipt has a subledger type of J
- PO has Reatiange associated with it
- Set Up: PCRETN AAI set up to point to a company level account (i.e. 1.4140)
- PCVATP AAI set to point to company level account (i.e. 1.4431)
- 4. P4314 processing options Retainage tab has values of 1 against 'Default' & 'Taxes' so deferred tax should apply to Retainage
5. Notice that "044D - Subledger 00000001 J Invalid" error is displayed when Receipt is Selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document