E1: 42: Case Study - Sales Order Entry with Powerforms (P42101) Performs Slow in E1 9.2
(Doc ID 2304790.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is case study only.
Sales Order Entry with Powerforms (P42101) performs extremely slow after upgrading to the EnterpriseOne 9.2 application release.
- Issue is specific to P42101 ONLY (P4210 performance is unaffected)
- Advanced Pricing is in use
- Increasing the value for enterpriseServerTimeout in JAS.INI did not correct the issue
- APRE (Accelerated Pricing Resolution Engine) did not fix issue. Refer to Document 760588.1 E1: 45: Accelerated Pricing Resolution Engine (F4072, F4092, F40941, F40942, F40943)
- Call Object kernel (JDEDEBUG.log) reads,
|--- PricingWrapper (12 times)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document