E1: 42: Case Study - Sales Order Entry with Powerforms (P42101) Performs Slow in E1 9.2
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is case study only.
Sales Order Entry with Powerforms (P42101) performs extremely slow after upgrading to the EnterpriseOne 9.2 application release.
- Issue is specific to P42101 ONLY (P4210 performance is unaffected)
- Advanced Pricing is in use
- Increasing the value for enterpriseServerTimeout in JAS.INI did not correct the issue
- APRE (Accelerated Pricing Resolution Engine) did not fix issue. Refer to Document 760588.1 E1: 45: Accelerated Pricing Resolution Engine (F4072, F4092, F40941, F40942, F40943)
- Call Object kernel (JDEDEBUG.log) reads,
|--- PricingWrapper (12 times)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms