E1: SEC: FRDV Column Updated Wrongly in F00950 Table when Revising Hyper Exit Security in Security Workbench (P00950)
(Doc ID 2305253.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Initially when user created a Hyper Exit security record in F00950 table, the field FSFRDV is filled with the "Exit identifier". However, later when user revise security to make a change, the field FSFRDV is updated with the "Exit description". This behavior is not normal because the field FSFRDV is a key primary field in the table F00950 table.
Steps to duplicate the issue:
- On Fat Cient, enter P00950 in fastpath.
- Select Form Exit - Hyper Exit Enter User ID in User/Role field
- Under Display Unsecured Items section, enter P01012 in Application field
- Click Find button.
- From Unsecured Folder, Drag and Drop, Who's Who (Exit Identifier = 184) to the Secured folder.
- You will see in screenshot below a record created and FSFRDV field is the Exit Identifier value 184
- Now back in P00950, from under Secured Folder, highlight on the record which was created, select the Run Security checkbox and select Row Exit -> Revise Security.
- You will see in screenshot below that the FSFRDV field is changed to "Who's Who" instead of the value 184.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document