E1: SEC: FRDV Column Updated Wrongly in F00950 Table when Revising Hyper Exit Security in Security Workbench (P00950)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Initially when user created a Hyper Exit security record in F00950 table, the field FSFRDV is filled with the "Exit identifier". However, later when user revise security to make a change, the field FSFRDV is updated with the "Exit description". This behavior is not normal because the field FSFRDV is a key primary field in the table F00950 table.
Steps to duplicate the issue:
- On Fat Cient, enter P00950 in fastpath.
- Select Form Exit - Hyper Exit Enter User ID in User/Role field
- Under Display Unsecured Items section, enter P01012 in Application field
- Click Find button.
- From Unsecured Folder, Drag and Drop, Who's Who (Exit Identifier = 184) to the Secured folder.
- You will see in screenshot below a record created and FSFRDV field is the Exit Identifier value 184
- Now back in P00950, from under Secured Folder, highlight on the record which was created, select the Run Security checkbox and select Row Exit -> Revise Security.
- You will see in screenshot below that the FSFRDV field is changed to "Who's Who" instead of the value 184.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms